About Edgewater Bank
Edgewater Bank was originally organized in 1910 as a state-chartered mutual savings and loan association under the name Industrial Building and Loan. In 1938, the Bank converted to a federal charter and changed its name to Buchanan Federal Savings and Loan Association. The Bank changed its name in 1965 to LaSalle Federal Savings and Loan Association of Buchanan and in 1989 to LaSalle Federal Savings Bank. The Bank changed its name to Edgewater Bank in 2005.
In January of 2014, the Bank converted its charter from a mutual to a shareholder-owned form of ownership in order to facilitate anticipated growth of the organization.
We conduct our operations from our main office in St. Joseph, Michigan and our four additional full-service banking offices located in Royalton Township, Coloma, Bridgman and Buchanan, Michigan.
Edgewater Bank is "The Real Local Bank". We strive to continually develop our model of personalized customer service, localized decision-making, employee involvement and efficiency to become the financial institution of choice for the customers in our communities and to fulfill our corporate mission:
"To Profitably Provide Complete Financial Solutions and Total Customer Satisfaction".